Cloudinary is used by thousands of customers including iconic brands and the hottest startups, for creating, managing, and delivering visual experiences. Automate the end-to-end image, video, and rich media workflow, accelerating time to market and improving performance. Visit https://cloudinary.com
Increase development productivity and enable your teams through a simple and robust API-based SaaS – so you can concentrate on your core business logic instead of developing and maintaining image and video management capabilities.
Dramatically improve the performance of media-heavy pages and apps, leading to higher conversion rates, and revenue.
Get content to market faster using automation and AI
Enable your creative, marketing, and development teams to work together across the entire asset lifecycle — driving organization-wide adoption.
Cloudinary customers have:
– Reported 50-90% time savings in development time for media management.
– Experienced over 60% reduction in page weight.
– Released new features with zero engineering effort leveraging Cloudinary.
For custom packages, please contact email@example.com.
- Automate image and video workflow: from bulk upload to dynamic URL-based manipulation to optimization to delivery over multiple CDNs.
- Integrate videos easily with real-time transcoding, adaptive bitrate-streaming, and a developer-friendly video player.
- Dynamic digital asset management includes AI-based content analysis, search and tagging, collaboration with creative and marketing teams, and global distribution with usage analytics.
Use this tool to estimate the software and infrastructure costs based on your configuration choices. Your usage and costs might be different from this estimate. They will be reflected on your monthly AWS billing reports.
Cloudinary Image and Video Platform & Digital Asset Management Solution
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA)