CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-gen endpoint protection. CrowdStrike is the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service – all delivered via a single lightweight agent.
Stop breaches with unified endpoint protection delivered from the cloud. CrowdStrike aims to revolutionize endpoint protection by unifying next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service – all delivered via a single lightweight agent.
The CrowdStrike Falcon® enterprise protection platform is powered by cloud-scale AI running on the proprietary Threat Graph database and patented smart-filtering technology.
CrowdStrike offers 4 different endpoint protection packages:
1. Falcon Pro: Replace legacy AV with market-leading NGAV and integrated threat intelligence and immediate response.
2. Falcon Enterprise: Unified NGAV, EDR, managed threat hunting and integrated threat intelligence.
3. Falcon Premium: Full endpoint protection with threat hunting and expanded visibility.
4. Falcon Complete: Endpoint protection delivered as-a-service and backed with a Breach Prevention Warranty up to $1M. (Breach prevention warranty not available in all regions.) 299 units minimum order required.
Learn more about each package at https://www.crowdstrike.com/endpoint-security-products/.
5 units minimum order required. If less than 5 units is needed, please contact our sales team by emailing email@example.com for a custom quote.
Products with Vendor Insights provide a more comprehensive view into the security information for the product and/or vendor. The current version of this product contains a security profile and has acquired the certifications below. View the security profile for this product
- Better Protection: Protects against all threat vectors, not just malware – even when computers and servers aren’t connected to the internet.
- Better Performance: Cloud-based architecture and no need for signature updates.
- Immediate Time to Value: No fine-tuning or costly infrastructure. Receive unmatched prevention from the moment you deploy.
Below are the total costs for these different subscription durations.
Additional taxes or fees may apply
CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA)