Sophos Cybersecurity as a Service combines world class products, tools, services, and expertise into one holistic solution.
Your cybersecurity. Our responsibility.
Every organization wants the best cyber defenses, but very few have all the skilled resources to deliver them. With Cybersecurity as a Service for AWS (https://soph.so/caas) we deliver world-leading protection for you or with you. All Sophos product and services offerings can be tailored to the exact needs of your organization’s security program. Our integrated cybersecurity products automatically stop 99.98% of threats before they can run, while our threat hunting and neutralization experts monitor your environment 24/7, shutting down even the most advanced attacks on your behalf. Learn more about our services integration with AWS here: https://soph.so/awsmtp .
Sophos cloud products include:
– Cloud Security Posture Management: Sophos Cloud Optix continuously scans cloud environments to identify assets, assess their security and compliance settings, and identify malicious activity that may lead to data breaches – enabling you to quickly remediate misconfigurations and respond to threats. It integrates with AWS GuardDuty and SecurityHub and provides agentless malware scanning for the S3 storage service. Learn more: https://soph.so/cloud_optix
– Cloud Workload Protection: Sophos agents protect Windows and Linux hosts running in the cloud against modern threats, including ransomware. Learn more: https://soph.so/cwp
– Cloud Edge Firewall: Sophos Firewalls provide network visibility, protection, and response across public, private, and hybrid cloud environments. With cloud native, virtual, and physical appliances, Sophos Firewalls protect networks of any kind. Learn more: https://soph.so/ngfw
– Endpoint Protection: Sophos Endpoint agents protect your users against everything from common malware to advanced fileless threats and ransomware. Learn more: https://soph.so/endpoint
– Managed Detection and Response Service: Sophos MDR is the world’s most trusted MDR service. Analysts leverage telemetry from AWS together with your endpoint, firewall, network, email, and identity solutions to accelerate threat detection, investigation and response across your full environment. Learn more: https://soph.so/mdr
Designed with SMB organizations in mind, Cybersecurity as a Service provides:
– Affordable threat protection: enterprise-grade cybersecurity that’s cost effective for small businesses. Learn more: https://soph.so/smb
– An instant Security Operations Center: Managed by you, by us, or together. Simple, one-time installation gets you up and running in minutes.
– World-class cybersecurity defenses: Technology that works with hybrid cloud environments. From endpoint and network security to email and cloud, we have you covered.
– An expert team of cybersecurity professionals: Available 24/7/365. Our AI, malware and security operations specialists work together to constantly improve protection and help customers respond to incidents and breaches.
– A free intuitive cloud-based security platform: Sophos Central allows you to manage all your defenses in one place for maximum efficiency and cross-estate coordination. Providing simple management and reporting, Sophos Central also includes Threat Analysis tools for customers that operate their own security operations teams. Learn more: https://soph.so/sophos-central
Sophos provides a wide range of security solutions to protect users, networks, and cloud environments. To view all products please visit our Sophos Central listing page – https://soph.so/sophos-central.
- 24/7 Managed Detection and Response across Sophos and 3rd party products. Sophos MDR provides the most comprehensive native security integrations on the market, bringing together signals from endpoint, workload, network, email, cloud and mobile solutions. Learn more: https://soph.so/mdr
- Cloud native and hybrid cloud cybersecurity products provide protection for customers migrating to and in the cloud. Learn more: https://soph.so/cns
- A free cloud based unified management platform that centralizes reporting and configuration for all Sophos products and cybersecurity tools. Sophos Central facilitates sharing of real time threats, health and security information between Sophos products and enables automatic response actions to contain and eradicate threats. Learn more: https://soph.so/sophos-central
Below are the total costs for these different subscription duration.
Additional taxes or fees may apply
Cybersecurity as a Service for AWS
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA)