Jamf Protect is an endpoint security and mobile threat defense (MTD) solution that helps organizations defend against modern threats, maintain endpoint compliance, identify active threats and respond to them.
Purpose-built endpoint security and mobile threat defense (MTD) for Mac and mobile devices that allows organizations to maintain compliance, defend against the modern threat landscape, and identify and respond to security incidents with minimal impact to the end user experience.
Why Jamf Protect?
Apple builds one of the most secure out-of-the-box platforms on the market. But hackers love a challenge, and Apple’s rapid growth and adoption in the enterprise make Apple devices an appealing target.
Enhanced endpoint security. Jamf Protect enhances Apple’s built-in security features by increasing visibility, preventions, controls and remediation capabilities.
Full support on release day. Upgrade your devices on your schedule, not ours. We use the Apple endpoint security API in macOS and other native frameworks across macOS and iOS to offer same-day support for the latest Apple software and hardware.
Apple fleets are growing in many organizations, and IT and security teams must:
* Manage the entire Apple ecosystem
* Connect users to resources securely
* Protect each Apple endpoint from vulnerabilities
And they need to accomplish this in an efficient, cost-effective manner while adhering to the compliance and privacy standards of a modern business organization.
Get the Jamf Business or Enterprise Plan. The best, most affordable way to manage and secure Apple at work. Find the best plan for your organization – https://www.jamf.com/pricing/
For custom pricing, EULA, or a private contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for a private offer
Products with Vendor Insights provide a more comprehensive view into the security information for the product and/or vendor. The current version of this product contains a security profile and has acquired the certifications below. View the security profile for this product
- Endpoint Protection – Comprehensive detection and protection for Apple-specific malware and attacks. Device controls to manage how removable storage devices are used to prevent data loss.
- Threat Prevention – Prevent threats that put corporate data at risk. Block phishing, ransomware, malicious domains. Block web-based or internet-based threats. Enforce acceptable use policy and block risky content.
- Compliance & Visibility – Audit security benchmarks to ensure ongoing compliance of Mac and mobile devices. Log rich telemetry to aide in incident investigations. Full visibility into security events.
Below are the total costs for these different subscription duration.
Additional taxes or fees may apply
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a service is a delivery model for software applications whereby the vendor hosts and operates the application over the Internet. Customers pay for using the software without owning the underlying infrastructure. With SaaS Contracts, customers will pay for usage through their AWS bill.
End User License Agreement
By subscribing to this product you agree to terms and conditions outlined in the product End User License Agreement (EULA)