Muttii Group® are searching for a level-headed bid manager to join our excellent team. In this role, you will identify opportunities for bid submissions, develop bid-winning strategies, conduct research, write and edit proposals, negotiate with stakeholders, and collaborate with other team members to ensure bid security.
A top-notch bid manager will be able to write effective proposals while adhering to budgetary and time constraints. Ideal candidates should demonstrate a sound understanding of the industry, and be able to communicate and negotiate with a range of stakeholders.
What You’d Be Doing In This Role:
- Identifying opportunities for bid submissions and raising them with the bid management team.
- Conducting research and brainstorming key points to include in the bid.
- Crafting persuasive and detailed proposals.
- Performing risk assessments and addressing concerns of clients and company staff.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Liaising with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
- Working closely with project managers, design managers, estimators, and senior personnel.
- Conducting team briefings once bids have been secured.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or another relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or English.
- Experience as a bid writer is advantageous.
- Excellent industry knowledge and a willingness to keep up with trends.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Deadline-driven and committed to excellence.
About The Team:
Our Technology act as the conduit between our broader People Group and our internal partners across IT, Procurement, Finance, Legal and Security to deliver on our People Technology goals. You partner with our team to centrally own and sequence our technology roadmap, rallying everyone towards a big picture, cross-team vision for our tech.
You will join a team of highly professional team to work towards our team goals and our strategy to empower Muttii through people technology.
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Muttii®, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here’s a Taste Of What’s On Offer:
- Cybersecurity training and certifications
- Sales commission of 2%.
- Affiliate packages worth 30k PKR – we want our success to be yours too.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally.
Check out muttii.com for more info.
Other Stuff To Know:
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Muttii and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually via video calls. DO NOT APPLY if this arrangement does not suit your circumstances.