Muttii Group® are looking to hire a highly driven business development Manager to assist the company to increase profitability. The business development director’s responsibilities include building and strengthening internal and external relationships, managing customer relations, and implementing strategies designed to increase revenue and acquire new business opportunities. You should also be able to collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative marketing strategies.
To be successful as a business development director, you should also be able to perform detailed market research and analysis. Ultimately, a top-performing business development director should be able to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs).
What You’d Be Doing In This Role:
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Researching new markets and emerging market trends.
- Developing new partnerships.
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained.
- Presenting market research to the marketing department and recommending strategies to improve market research.
- Collecting information in order to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Continually learning about the company’s products.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, business development, and management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Sound negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About The Team:
Our Technology act as the conduit between our broader People Group and our internal partners across IT, Procurement, Finance, Legal and Security to deliver on our People Technology goals. You partner with our team to centrally own and sequence our technology roadmap, rallying everyone towards a big picture, cross-team vision for our tech.
You will join a team of highly professional team to work towards our team goals and our strategy to empower Muttii through people technology.
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Muttii®, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here’s a Taste Of What’s On Offer:
- Cybersecurity training and certifications
- Sales commission of 2%.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally.
Check out muttii.com for more info.
Other Stuff To Know:
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Muttii and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually via video calls. DO NOT APPLY if this arrangement does not suit your circumstances.