Muttii Group® are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What You’d Be Doing In This Role:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
About The Team:
Our Technology act as the conduit between our broader People Group and our internal partners across IT, Procurement, Finance, Legal and Security to deliver on our People Technology goals. You partner with our team to centrally own and sequence our technology roadmap, rallying everyone towards a big picture, cross-team vision for our tech.
You will join a team of highly professional team to work towards our team goals and our strategy to empower Muttii through people technology.
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Muttii®, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Check out muttii.com for more info.
Other Stuff To Know:
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Muttii and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
- Please note that interviews are conducted virtually via video calls. DO NOT APPLY if this arrangement does not suit your circumstances.