Muttii Group® are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR business partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR business partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organisation in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organisational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
What You’d Be Doing In This Role:
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Leading recruitment efforts.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
- Master’s Degree or MBA in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organised.
- Good people skills.
About The Team:
Our Technology act as the conduit between our broader People Group and our internal partners across IT, Procurement, Finance, Legal and Security to deliver on our People Technology goals. You partner with our team to centrally own and sequence our technology roadmap, rallying everyone towards a big picture, cross-team vision for our tech.
You will join a team of highly professional team to work towards our team goals and our strategy to empower Muttii through people technology.
What’s in it for you?
Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard – and we do – but you’ll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Muttii®, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.
Here’s a Taste Of What’s On Offer:
- 50 PKR per months
- 100% remote and flexible
- Fully paid 15 days of annual leave, and 3 days sick leave
- Equity packages – we want our success to be yours too
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents & carers
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup & more
- Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally
Check out muttii.com for more info.
Other Stuff To Know:
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Muttii and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.